Dr. Randi B. Nelson MD, MBA
Physician burnout is fast becoming a crisis. Did you know that 42% of physicians had symptoms of burnout in 2021?
If you have ever experienced depression, high stress, or emotional exhaustion, it's time to change how you work.
By becoming an IME Provider, you can supplement your income substantially and obtain a better work-life balance.
Yes, you really can work the hours that you want and be there for your spouse and children without sacrificing your income or career.
In fact, with The IME Academy® Flagship Course, you will be adding to your expertise and using your experience to help even more people.
You can eliminate the risk of physician burnout and never feel overworked or undervalued.
There is a need for qualified doctors
It is very lucrative - You can work part-time hours and earn a full-time Doctors salary!
It is a great learning experience
There is minimal liability
I have served as an Advisory Board member of the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
Before I learned about IMEs, I felt trapped by my work. I was working long hours and hardly saw my family.
Work-Life balance? That didn't exist for me. But with three toddlers to look after, I knew something had to change.
I learned to perform IMEs early in my career and it has been a blessing for me.
By integrating medicolegal medicine into my practice, I was able to increase my revenue, hire mid-levels and decrease my time in the office in order to achieve a normal life as a single mom with three small kids.
If I can do it, there's nothing stopping you from achieving the life you want.
What's stopping you from starting today?
- Are you experiencing burnout? Are you stressed and constantly fatigued?
- Are you having difficulty making ends meet? Do you seem to work around the clock with nothing to show for it?
- Do you work 40+ hours per week only to find yourself charting during your "free time"?
- Do you feel undervalued at work? Does it seem that RVUs matter more to your employer than your talent?
- Do you want more quality time with your family? Do you want to be available for your kids after school activities?
- Is spending so much time at work a source of conflict with your spouse or significant other?
- Are you just looking for a side hustle? Do you feel like you are stuck on the hamster wheel and can't get off?
Has COVID-19 been a wake-up call for you?